Friday, October 14, 2016

Disney Nails!




Sup,

I have a client that recently started seeing me for her gel manis. She loves Disneyland and always comes in with fun requests! These are the first nails we created. Simple Mickey heads and Minnie Mouse bows for the thumbs. We used her R2-D2 phone case as a prop!


She came in again recently and requested Star Wars nails. I can't say I'm a huge Star Wars fan, but I was able to paint what she wanted! Stormtroopers and R2-D2s. Not too bad, huh? This time we used her Disneyland Pass as a prop. Speaking of Disneyland, I am considering buying a pass. I enjoy Disneyland even if I don't like half the rides. The last time I was there I made a lot of nice memories and had a blast. I am kind of worried about how I'll feel going back, but I need my salad!

Yeah, I'm weird!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment