Saturday, October 29, 2016

He Surprised Me At Work!

Hihi,

Yes, I am still trying to catch up on my blog posts. I am almost a month behind. Soooo back on October 5th I was sitting at station six, doing my thing when my phone started to buzz. He doesn't normally call me so I was a bit concerned. While my client was waiting for her gel to cure, I texted to see if he was okay. He said he was outside. Honestly thought he was messing with me and then I saw him poke his head around the window! He came all the way out to my work to then wait to have lunch with me! Of course my boss wouldn't let me go on lunch when I was done with my client. Sadly he had to wait over an hour for me to go on lunch. When I walked outside he was sitting there at a table, holding flowers in one hand and his corgi in the other. I was very surprised that he brought flowers let alone he was there!! A guy surprised me at work!! I still can't believe he drove out to me not knowing when or if I had gone on break, sat outside in the heat, brought me flowers, waited for me to be done, etc so he could surprise me and spend half an hour with me.

Oh and he was going to see me at 4am the next day. Can't say it was the best timing for giving flowers since I wouldn't be home for the next few days to enjoy their beauty, but he made me extremely happy! Not to mention I had super rosy cheeks going back into the salon.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment