Friday, October 14, 2016

Intricate Gel Manis

Sorry,

I realize this is a lot of posts to be spamming you guys with (even though I don't think anyone really reads this these days). Just one or two more for the night!










Love the yellow with the grey for this moon mani look!
























This client wanted her nails done for her friend's wedding. Chic!















I actually made friends with the owner of a Pilates studio at the mall! She is super sweet and came to me to get her nails done. We did her signature shade of blue, Swarovski crystals, and mylar stained glass accent nails! Sooo glad I met her because not only is she an awesome person, she also gave me a great deal on my Pilates membership!!












New client came in wanting something cute for a bachelorette weekend! Super cute! I think I was a bit jealous of how adorable her nails turned out! Plus they matched my pineapple!














Pink, pink, pink! Hot pink gel, with stripes, and glitter accents!

Stick around for more nail creations! I have a blast being creative and making people happy! My job allows me to create mini masterpieces for deserving individuals!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment