Sunday, October 23, 2016

Wedding Dress Shopping

What's up!

No no no I am not getting married. Although if you know me, I am so down to go try on wedding dresses! Shhhh don't tell nobody. I was somewhat invited to a wedding so I had to go find a dress. I tried to find one at the mall I work at, but no luck. Sooo I took my date with me to Brea mall for sushi and dress shopping. I get sushi probably 90% of the time I go to Brea mall. I mean who doesn't love revolving sushi?!?

Don't mind the weird look on my face, but this is the dress I ended up getting. We had been through a few different stores, but none of the dresses fit my body right. Can't believe I ended up finding my dress at Forever21. Not bad, less than $30. Then I had to worry about the other girly crap. Ya know, the shoes, jewelry, bag, makeup, hair, etc.



After the mall we just had to stop at the one and only McDonald's! I swear we eat way too much ice cream and fries, but that's okay because we love it! Just means I need to visit the gym more often. Look at his foo with the ice creams while my baby peaks around trying to get
some.



Isn't she cute! She loves ice cream too!

-ALG





No comments:

Post a Comment