Sunday, October 23, 2016

Just Because

Hihi

September 30th he brought me flowers! Well let me take a step back. He only had a few hours before he had to go to work, but he insisted on seeing me. He freaked me out by sending me a text saying his motorcycle battery died and he was stuck on the side of the freeway. Took him a while to get to a hill and start it back up. When he finally got to the house he was drenched in sweat. He pulled a bouquet of flowers out of his bag and gave them to me!

Why did his battery die? He had stopped on the freeway to check on my flowers and forgot to turn off his lights. Not the brightest move, but that's so sweet for him to check on them. Anyhow, by the time he got to the house we only had an hour to spend together before he had to go back home in traffic to then go to work. We watched some of American Horror Story and off he went!


-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment