Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Look Up

Hey guys,

I would consider myself to be a pessimist. Am now and always been. Over the past x amount of years I've been trying to work on it. Problem is at times when I'm too positive or happy people take it as me being sarcastic or fake. Maybe even something being wrong with me. Yeaa I know right? Well on to the point of his post . . .

To help myself and those few individuals that read my blog posts I'd like to start posting uplifting quotes, sayings, pieces of advice, etc. What do you guys think? For now I will call them Look Ups. Stay positive. Get your chin up. Look forward not back in that rear view mirror right?

Today's is from my nail instructor and more for those that are into the nail world.

Don't let anybody scratch your polish

In other words don't let anyone bring you down. Look how far you've come. Don't let anyone put you down or drag you down. Let them say whatever makes them feel better and you keep pushing on. We are all strong individuals. Sometimes we just need a little reminder.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment