Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Why Books?

Good evening,

You guys remember Schatzi right? Well he said something rather interesting. I asked him what it is about reading that he likes so much. I was expecting an answer along the lines of it passes the time, keeps the brain going, entertaining, etc. Maybe not from him, but just in general. This was his response: If one never reads they live one life. However, when one reads they will live an infinite number of lives. I think you guys can see how he's levels above me . . .

I am still trying to reading the same book I started over 7 months ago! I haven't been reading every day, week, or month but still that's a long time. I finished my evening with a nice calming bath. When I take baths I enjoy reading or watching YouTube. This evening I was able to get through a chapter in that book. Only 93 pages to go lol

Good night!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment