Thursday, March 5, 2015

She Won't Notice

Evening everyone,

Made it to the bed and it is 11:21. Not too bad. I had a really uplifting positive day yesterday but then I had trouble falling asleep. Which made it kind of hard to stay awake in class today. I didn't doze though!

Before I got out of bed today the baby decided to sneak on up to the top of the covers and cuddle up to me. I sat up a tad bit to look at her and she inched her way into the bed. Then when I sat up some more to take this photo she slid on into the bed. Real smooth Mimi, real smooth!

 After school I walked the baby and off to Starbucks! Got my iced green tea soy latte and this time I was good and got a tall in a grande cup. Wrote in the journal when I first sat down. Of course I got up later to get a refill of the peach tea. I love me some peach flavored goodness!!

I will admit that today's homework session was not nearly as productive as yesterdays. Only there for 2 and a half hours maybe. Had to keep it short because I had an appointment with my psychologist. Weird thing is this session I went in feeling relatively positive, but when I left I felt a little distressed. I don't know if it's because he tells me what needs to be said. The things that I sometimes try to bury away from my mind. I think I need some sleep. Hopefully I can knock out by 12:30. Up at 7:00 -,- for a long day of school and work!

-ALG



No comments:

Post a Comment