Saturday, February 28, 2015

Car On Fire

Hi again,


It's currently 11:40 pm February 27th. I have been feeling nervous for a good day or two now. Nervous. Scared. Worried. Apprehensive. Not fun . . . anyhow here's a better photo at some of the items in my kit. I realized that the other photo didn't look like there was much inside of it.








In class we all took a total of five quizzes and an exam. This morning when we got into class our instructor said half of us got 100% on all of them and half of us missed just one. Not bad, eh?














And now the part you guys are probably most interested in, the car on fire. On the drive home from school yesterday cars went from 75 down to 30 mph maybe. I saw smoke swirling up in the sky and I had no idea what was going on till it was right there. Don't ask how I got the photo and sorry it's not that great of a photo. Just observe it. I hope that nobody was trapped inside of the car. Someone had pulled over behind the car to call for help maybe? It's scary to think that, that could have been me or can be me in the future. Drive safely everyone!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment