Tuesday, March 31, 2015

~ Never Lose Hope ~

Good morning!

Hope everyone slept well. I had an amazing weekend! Don't worry I will make a lot of long stories short for y'all. This past week I have been exhausted and I mean EXHAUSTED. I would try my best not to be falling asleep in class or having my eyes glaze over as i drive. Saturday after school I just wanted to nap. I take that back, I needed a nap. My mom wanted to talk and she had a sense of urgency in her voice so I decided half an hour to rest would have to do. We talked and in the end I called a hotel for Schatzi to stay the night in. Mom and I drove down around nine to get him. It's not a short ride. By the time we dropped him off at the hotel it was nearly one in the mornin.

Sunday Schatzi and I went to the mall because I had to go to LUSH and Sephora. Of course LUSH was out of the items I wanted :( But of course they have the one thing Schatzi needed! I'm actually still surprised he uses a LUSH product though. I don't know if I've shared this with you guys or not but I do not like shopping with guys. Not true anymore! I think all my ex boyfriends made me hate it. All they did was follow me, be my shadow, not talk, etc. It made me feel like I couldn't just do my thing and shop. But Schatzi made shopping enjoyable. Oh if you only knew the comments he made about today's fashion lol I used to fight my ex boyfriends when they tried to hold my bags, but something about the way Schatzi did it made me just let it go. While I was shopping I got the occasional kiss on the cheek or hug. You would think I got used to it but every time I would get this huge grin across my face and sometimes blush. Schatzi had a few stores he wanted to go into and maybe it's weird but I like that he actually shops.

We got hungry so I asked him if we could go to sushi. I feel like sushi is my go to every time I am at that mall. Of course he said we could go ^.^ I stick to what I know. You guys all know I am crazy picky. Schatzi can get me to try new foods. I don't know if it's the look in his eyes, tone of his voice, or the way he words it. Maybe it's a combination that opens me up to trying foods that I wouldn't try without him. I don't know if I've ever had eel before, but this is what he got me to try. I liked it! It reminds me of salmon. I was pleasantly surprised!


Hit up a few more stores and agreed it was time to head back to the house. We had around an hour before we would have to leave for dinner so Schatzi offered to read to me. I love being read to. I am the type that when I try to read out loud I stutter and misread words. Schatzi on the other hand has no trouble what so ever! He let me choose the book I wanted him to read to me. I chose a kind of creepy book. How is it creepy? It's a true story about a girl that got kidnapped and turned into this couple's slave. The creepiest part is that it's based on a true story that really happened in his home town O.O Not sure if he knew I took this photo lol

Dinner was at the shopping area where I work. I guess I drank a lot of water because I had to keep getting up to go potty. Schatzi fixed the sipper pocket on my purse! I had gotten the inner lining stuck in the zipper so I just gave up on being able to use that pocket. Now that he fixed it I can use it! When it came to dessert I made him guess what I was going to order. I love how my mom and brother guessed everything but what I was going to get and Schatzi got it spot on. He said he may try to make the choc raspberry wontons I had ordered. Let's do it babe! Because they were really yummy. Oh I know, we should blend the raspberries into the choc! Sorry, I get excited about food.

Today's actually my dad's bday sooo Happy Birthday Dad!!

After dinner I took Schatzi with me to snap a picture of my schedule at work. Yes I actually needed to take a photo of my schedule but it was also an excuse to show him off to my coworkers. Not in a I'm so into myself kind of way but I love him so much and feel so lucky I want everyone to get to meet him. It was so cool that my coworkers were excited to finally meet the guy I was always talking about (positives of course).

We got back to the house and I could feel my heart starting to frown. Yes I am aware that, that's not possible but you guys know that feeling right? Right? He let me put some stuff in his brows to style him. I would have forgotten but he actually reminded me. I thought he would stay quiet to avoid it but he said no, he knew I would be sad if I didn't get to do it. Isn't he the sweetest? Don't think he liked it but he let me and that's all that matters.

Time to take the boyfriend back home. My dad drove on the way down. I was hoping that Schatzi would sit with me so I could rest my head on his shoulder, well maybe not since he's so tall and I'm so short. Again, I was exhausted. He sat in the front though. (sad face) Probably more comfortable anyways. At least now and then he would reach back to hold my hand.

Saying goodbye is never easy, but knowing I will see him again changes everything. We were both a little down and the mood changed. Lots of hugs and sweet soft smiles. We exchanged our goodbyes and that was it. I drove home and was left with the happy memories from the day. It's been a long time, almost eight months (?), since I could say I feel happy. I felt blissful. Think things are looking up once again.

Easier said than done, but never lose hope guys.

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment