Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Manikin Hand Attack!


Hola!


Yesterday in class we received the rest of our kits. Lots of stuff to carry to and from school, but it'll be worth it. Maybe carrying all my supplies can be my arm workout!

Today in class was the first time I have ever worked on a manikin hand. Very different than doing tips on skewers I'll tell ya that much. Had to find the right size nails and glue em on. Ugh and she wouldn't work with me lol

Finished product. Yes I know there's a bit of polish on the fingers, but not bad for the first time. I feel like I am getting better at acrylics. The first day we did them I told Schatzi that I was being hard on myself and getting discouraged because I was having such trouble with acrylics. I need more practice, but I think it's safe to say I am getting the hang of it. Pretty good for never getting acrylics done or ever seeing them done.

You guys that know me know how crazy weird I can get right? Well when I got home I couldn't help but mess with the doggie. I made the hand pet her and creep her out lol I'm such a fun mommy!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment