Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Anatomy + Bagels

Hola,

Yesterday my instructor brought us all goodie bags!! They each came with various colors of crushed shells and a little bag of caviar beads. It's like Christmas in class!






I bought some bagels at work yesterday to take to class today, and I am glad I did. As a class we agreed today would be our mini potluck day. I brought various bagels and cream cheese. My instructor brought strawberries and a classmate of mine brought orange juice. I don't really like plain cream cheese, but oh man cream cheese on chocolate chip and french toast bagels with strawberries. You have to try it! Also if you've ever gone out or been around me for breakfast you've probably heard me say I don't like orange juice. I just don't. But every once in a while I get a random strong craving for some OJ. Last time I got a craving was on February 13th. Yeah, I didn't get any since then. Since there were only six people total today I got extra juice! I enjoyed our mini potluck. I think we are going to have to do this every week!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment