Saturday, June 7, 2014

You Had One Job -.-

Hi guys,

Before I start I will admit that I am somewhat low on sleep, could be PMSing, and stressing due to finals.

 Finished my math final an hour and a half early and was super hungry. So ended up going to Cafe V for one of my newly found favorite sandwiches. The grilled cheese + bacon! Reminds me of the potato wedges from Jack In The Crack (that's what some of my fam calls Jack In The Box). Grabbed a form for the grill, marked bacon and grilled cheese then went to grab other foods while I wait. The girl called me over when it was done and it looked weird. Why? Because the breads were facing opposite directions. If that doesn't make sense, imagine the rounded part of the bread pointing up on the bottom slice and down on the top slice. Wasn't going to make a big deal out of it because I am capable of turning a piece of bread around. I walked to a different empty counter and opened my sandwich. That's when I saw the horror!! JK . . . kind of lol She messed up. The cheeses were on opposite sides when open, but that means they are on the SAME side when closed! Who does that?!?? All I wanted was a simple grilled cheese + bacon sandwich! Had to change up the arrangement of the bacon so I could get cheese and bacon in every bite! Yeaaa I crazy. Shouldn't have been so upsetting, yet it was -.-

ALG

3 comments:

  1. Maybe take bigger bites and you'd get cheese/bacon in every bite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ain't crazy. The other day I got bothered cuz the toilet paper in a public bathroom rolled out from the bottom instead of the top so ya, we're all stressed haha

    ReplyDelete