Friday, June 20, 2014

The Bullet!

Hey,

The other day, just the four of us and the baby sat down for bday gifts. Mine are on the left and bro's are on the right.
Ate my M&M's that night lol I have been waiting for this Magic Bullet for months! Washed the parts that evening so I could use it in the morning. The book I feel like Bob & Sarah will get a kick out of. Hopefully I remember to take it to school next year! The triangle is a silicon musubi holder! Adorable right? Last item is the t-shirt from my brother. It's so perfect! Says "The Sarcasm Is Strong With This One" May possibly be my new favorite shirt!
That's my brother attempting to read his manual for his new alarm clock iphone dock thingie. Looks like he's on a road trip reading a huge map no?

Got to use the Bullet and I love it! I think it will come in handy a lot this summer!

ALG



No comments:

Post a Comment