Friday, June 20, 2014

Moved OUT

Hi again,

Last Friday I had my last final, chem, from 3-6pm. When I finished I made a trip to the market with Bob then headed to the dorm to pack up my stuff. Here's a handful of photos that sum up the packing experience. Lucky for me Schatzi agreed a long time ago to assist me in packing. With his help we were done in 3ish hours.















Now that I've been home for a week feels like something is off. Talked to Sarah today and think she agrees. It's weird waking up in the morning and not having someone sleeping above you, a living room full of trash, and a bathroom full of girls. These all may sound like negative things, and they may be, but either way I miss em. Feels a little lonely staying up til 3am alone. Not having someone there telling you all their latest gossip stories. Guess there's next year!

ALG







No comments:

Post a Comment