Sunday, June 22, 2014

Bday Celebration With Family

Hey guys,

Yes, this is one of the last bday posts.






If you are wondering why there are so many bday celebrations it's because the four of us, mom, dad, brother, and I celebrate by going out and do gifts at home. Then the whole family, well all 12ish of us go out to eat then come back here for gifts and cake. Dad is in charge of the decorations. This year it was minion themed!! I thought they were adorable.


A while back I asked Schatzi if he would bake me a funfetti cake for my birthday. Of course he said yes right? After a lot of drama on my part, this was the finished product. I was thinking he should have put the candles in a semicircle around the back of the minion decoration, but he said he wanted to have them random so they would be harder to blow out all at once. Maybe not the word most people would use to describe a funfetti cake, but I thought it was beautiful. Thank you for taking the time and effort to bake it for me Schatzi.

There's the work of art again next to my brother's cake. I love how the minions look like they are cheering us on!

You may not know this about me, unless you lived in the dorm with me and happened to be there that day (Bob, Sarah, you guys know what I'm talkn bout). I hate the Happy Birthday song. Not exactly sure why. Could be because it's so "happy" or maybe because I don't like how annoying it sounds. So for once, this year they didn't sing it! I was surprised to be honest.

My brother blew his candles out first. He blew out all but one of his, yet he managed to blow out one of mine! So I blew out his last one real quick and in a breath blew out the rest of mine!

Just had some more of the leftover funfetti cake. So yummy!

ALG

5 comments:

  1. Wow Schatzi did an amazing job about the cake! Lol, minions theme love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you guys always celebrate wih the whole family. That"s really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Credit goes to your Mom on the decorations; I just put them up, but nicely :)

    ReplyDelete