Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Dress For Grandma

Afternoon guys,

Today my grandparents came over. My grandma and I got dropped off at the mall while my brother, grandpa, and mom went to Golfsmith. This was my first time helping my grandma shop. She needed new slacks, a nice dress, and a top. While she was looking around for pants I would grab more that I thought may work and throw em over my arm with the rest. In hopes that she wouldn't notice lol Think it worked too! She found two pairs of slacks out of the seven or eight she tried. When it comes to style, I had no clue what kind of dresses to look at. I saw this one and decided she should try it on. I went over and showed her asking if she would want to try it and she said sure why not. Probably agreed because I told her to just give it a try. I think it surprised both of us because she actually liked it. Of course it shows a little bit more skin than she would like so she will add her cover up to it. After we left Macy's we were walking to meet up with mom, brother, and grandpa when all of a sudden she asked if we could go into this store. The weird thing was that she was wanting to go into Icing . . . Never thought she would go into that store for herself, but she ended up walking out with a new hat to match her dress!

After shopping we headed over to the nearby Olive Garden for lunch. I wasn't terribly hungry so I had my bruschetta and shared with my brother. In return he shared his pasta with me. Of course mom told the waitress we were celebrating our birthdays so we got these cute little ice creams with pink and blue candles. My brother's birthday is this Thursday and mine is this Friday so they are coming up soon.

It's kind of hectic still so I will be behind on blog posts, but after this week shouldn't be too bad.

ALG

1 comment:

  1. You picked a nice fashionable dress for Grandma.

    ReplyDelete