Tuesday, June 3, 2014

"Indoor Picnic"

Good evenin!

So tonight was the night. Schatzi made yummy bbq chicken sandwiches for our dinner. It was adorable. We pretty much had a mini indoor picnic (mental note to add indoor picnic to my list of things to do)! Chicken sandwiches, fruit salad, salad, and tea. He surprised me when he pulled out paper towels, plates, silverware, a serving spoon, AND mayonnaise out of his backpack! Was not expecting that at all.


I served salad and fruit salad and Schatzi was all fancy and made me my sandwich! He put mayonnaise on the roll then scooped on some chicken for me. It did have onions and I don't particularly care for onions, but I tried it with! Then I kinda picked em out . . . Although we guessed that I had gotten all the onions because Schatzi said his didn't have any. Go figure right? But he's right, the flavor would have been off without the onions. Biggie asked me how I felt about having a boyfriend that cooks better than I can. Told her I felt lucky. Which is how I feel every day :)

Thank you for bringing me dinner babe. I ate slow, and picked out the onions but I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner. There's something about the simple times like this where I can spend time with my boyfriend without worrying about anything else. Thank you for that. I love you

ALG



1 comment: