Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day

Hey there,

I'm sure you all know that yesterday was Father's Day. It was the first time the family has been able to go out in a while. We got up and went to the theater to see How to Train Your Dragon II. Have you guys seen the first one? The first one was great but the second was even better! Don't normally get food during movies, but I was wanting dippin' dots. Of course I chose to wear white shorts and of course I dropped one. Bright orangish pinkish redish circle on my butt. Luckily it was low so nobody could really see it!

Dad wanted to go to IHOP for dinner after the movie. I don't know when the last time I've been in an IHOP. Regardless, sounded good to me! Mom got sandwich and dad got a turkey dinner.



My brother got chicken strips with fries and I got choc chip pancakes, bacon, hash browns, and eggs. It was a lot so my brother and I shared our food.


Guess college has caused my appetite to grow because I ate nearly all of it. An interesting day over all, but I'd say it was pretty calm. Dad got to open his gifts when we got home. He got new slippers and a box of the new cashew brittle!

I hope you enjoyed most of your day. Didn't feel like a Sunday huh? Maybe next year you can sleep in, read the paper, and watch tv. I love you. Thank you for everything that you have done for me (you know).

ALG



1 comment:

  1. Just having everyone spending some time together made it a nice Father's Day. Great movie, good food, and delicious cashew brittle thanks to Mom. Love you too :).

    ReplyDelete