Sunday, June 1, 2014

Return of the 7 Layer Jello

Morning everyone,

Before I get into the main point of this post just wanted to say that the next two weeks are going to be crazy stressful and busy. Schatzi and I went to Gaslamp on Friday night to see another comedian. That post will be up . . . eventually lol

So here's a quick lil post. I had a random craving for jello so I asked Schatzi if I could make jello at his house. Of course he said yes! When we were at target we got all the ingredients for jello. He chose lime, strawberry, and blue raspberry. I was trying to decide the order of the colors when Schatzi pointed out that it would end up being red white and blue. Soooo I decided to color the milk layers! Couldn't do the pattern right since it wasn't planned for, but here it is! This time around we made it in a smaller glass dish so they are quite thick. Thank you for making me take photos babe :) He knew I would end up using them later.

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Very nice bold looking jello. Hang-in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. the yellow is a tad thick, but i like how it turned out. my favorite layer is the blue because if you look at it with the yellow under it, it looks teal!

      Delete