Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Caprese Pasta Salad

Hi you guys!

Remember how I watch AprilJustinTV? I love April and Justin and luckily April has a cooking channel I can learn some stuff from! She has an old video on how to make caprese pasta salad and I came across it the other day. Since it's summer I need to find easy recipes so I can cook for the family. Seemed simple enough for me to make and voila!

Cooked the pasta, blended up some pesto, sliced the cherry tomatoes, and balled up some fresh mozzarella cheese. Put it all in a bowl, mix it up, chill it in the fridge and you got yourself a meal!

I changed up the recipe a bit because it tasted too peppery and I hadn't even added any pepper! I took a chance and added a bit of sugar to it. I think it was pretty good. Next time I should add more cheese though.




Made for a surprisingly fresh, light summer meal!

ALG






No comments:

Post a Comment