Monday, June 2, 2014

Fruit Salad . . . yummy yummy XD

Good evenin everyone!

Finished at Chem help room an hour early today. I was starving! Raced back to the dorm so I could eat my toast and leftover chicken tortilla soup which I took the chicken out of. While I was waiting for the soup to heat, I inhaled some pringles, a cookie, and a few starburst jelly filled gummies! Schatzi is going to come over with dinner tomorrow night! Oh yea, forgot to mention how he came all the way over here last night to give me some more Dump Cake! He's the sweetest :) Sooo since he is making the main parts of dinner, my job is to get salad and make fruit salad! He actually requested it! Makes me so happy when he asks for little things like that. I get the greatest pleasure from making food for my boyfriend. I'ma get to it now. Need to cut all these fruits and mix it up. Don't worry, I'll wait till tomorrow to cut the banana so it doesn't brown. Sadly Cafe V only had green apples but it'll do. Talk to you guys later!

ALG

So took about 20 minutes. Yea I know. I do take forever to prep my food, but it's worth it in the end!

1 comment:

  1. Fruit salad looks very colorful and healthy.

    ReplyDelete