Saturday, May 24, 2014

World Curry

Hi everyone,


Schatzi and I went to see the new X-Men movie. A few weeks ago he told me that we had to go see it so he and I watched First Class. I actually liked it too! We went to Fashion Valley to watch the new one today. Was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! When Schatzi and I were sitting, second row from the front, he pointed out how this is our first movie and food date. I mean we went to the drive in, but that's a bit different. Guess it has taken two months of dating to go on the most typical new couples date

A while back I got a good deal on a curry place nearby(ish). It was a $20 voucher for $10. I waited till the last minute to purchase though so it was $9 for a $20 voucher! I love curry so I thought why not?! Been wanting to go since I got em, but never got the chance to. I'm not big on trying new places, but I figured I'm familiar with curry. The service was not so great because she didn't bring Schatzi's soda or naan, but the food was delicious! Not a fan of the cabbage salad stuff at the start.







I got the Japanese curry with white meat chicken, potatoes, carrots, and Jasmine rice. Not the exact same as home's but pretty darn close!











Schatzi got the katsu curry with potatoes, and Jasmine rice.








Before we went I had looked online at the menu and saw they had banana fritter. That was really yummy! Bananas fried in egg roll wrappers drizzled in caramel and topped with a lil powdered sugar! It was nice
and crisp on the outside, soft and hot on the inside. Would totally order it all again! Or maybe I will try something new.



As of today, it has been exactly two months since I asked Schatzi out. Remember the cupcake from yesterday? Well I had asked Schatzi if he wanted one, but he said no. I figured I would get one anyways. I bought it around 1:15 and wouldn't be back at the dorm till after 8 so I got a cup from the dining hall, filled it with ice, added some water, and put the cupcake in its container in it. I'd say it worked well enough.  This one is salted caramel! Haven't eaten it yet, but I'm sure it'll be tasty.

After Schatzi showered he let me try to shave his face. I was really scared that I would end up cutting him. I was pretty slow lol and I did cut him. Nothing major! Just a tiny cut. Felt terrible when he flinched. After I showered I put the Sacred Truth mask on my face and Schatzi let me put some on his face too! It's been three days since I last used it. My face felt all silky smooth after. Schatzi's too!

Overall, I think Schatzi and I had a relaxing enjoyable two monthiversary. I love you :)

ALG




1 comment:

  1. X-Men got rave reviews on Rotten Tomatoes; looks like a good movie. Your food dishes look delicious; like the pyramid rice. Glad you guys had a nice two-month day.

    ReplyDelete