Saturday, October 5, 2013

First Time Laundry

Evening still,

So after we got back from UTC Sarah and I did some laundry. Thought I would only have 2 loads, but I ended up with 3. If I were home the laundry would be sorted differently, but since I am not home this is how it went. I have my bath towels, hand towel, pillowcase, and pjs in one. Then my whites/light colors and undies in one. Lastly I had darks with reds and pinks in another.

Laundry at school was kind of overwhelming tbh. I mean look at this. After loading all 3 of the washers I put my detergent.

There are quite a few buttons to press and choose from. Once I closed the doors I had to run on over to the pay station. The thing about this is that I need to be able to memorize the number, color, and letter of my machines or else I would be paying for someone else's.


About half an hour later I went back to move all my laundry to the dryer. Since the dryer is a bit bigger than the washer I decided to shove all the clothes into one dryer. I didn't mention earlier but it is $1.25 per wash and $1.00 per drying session. The dryer was done 45 mins later.

When I arrived back in my dorm room I opened my bed and folded my clothes. I like to hang most of my shirts so I hung some, folded some, etc. This is just how I did it.

ALG

2 comments: