Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tie-Dye

Evening,

Nothing too excited went down today. There was a tie dye event on the green in ERC. Sarah told me about it so after my ASL class I hurried over to see if they were still tie dying things. Figured they wouldn't provide things to tie dye. Yeaaa they only had the dyes when I got there. Plus they were trying to clean up when I got to their table.

Luckily they said if I grabbed a shirt then I could tie dye it! So I rushed to my dorm room in search of a shirt. Sadly I couldn't find a shirt I didn't care about. Ended up grabbing a plain white cami. Here's how it looks during and when it was fully dyed. I have to wait 24 hours before I can rinse it. I am so impatient though!!! Def will show you all tomorrow! I hope it turns out okay because it looks so dark right now sitting in its ziplock baggie.

Well, it has been a very long week. I am going to go to bed.

Night/morning.

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your cami will be nice and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool im looking forward to seeing cami

    ReplyDelete