Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Thrift Show

Hey there,

Real quick few highlights of my day.



Saw two food trucks on my way to lunch today. I got overly excited when I saw the sign on the side of the Devilicious truck!




Then after another depressing chemistry discussion Bob, Sarah, and I swung by a thrift show! Basically like a yard sale mixed with a thrift store. I spent a total of $17. Got all the things you see in the pictures along with a phone charm of the Pink Panther made out of crystals. The cupcake hoodie is a bit longer than short sleeves. It also has adorable mini cupcakes in the hood part. Black shirt has Pirates of the Caribbean!! Hello Kitty is cute because it says UCSD!


I have been searching for plaid so I just had to get this plaid shirt, American Eagle brand! The dress in the middle fits nicely and even came with the belt! Lastly, I don't think I have ever really liked long sleeve shirts, but I have been wanting one. I like to wear baggy clothing because I find it more comfortable. This shirt in particular is soft and a bit more feminine than others due to the V neck cut. I love it soooo much!!!

Now guess the prices!

Cupcake: $2
Pirates: $1
Hello Kitty: $1
Plaid: $3
Dress: $5
Long sleeve: $4
Phone charm: $1

What's awesome is that I bargained these prices down to what I paid. Saved about $8. Not bad right? I mean I feel like being a college student I need to get the best deals!

Then got back and got tutored in my favorite subject, NOT, chem. Too much chem today. Had my lecture to start the day. My discussion before dinner. Then ended with tutoring. Chem overload.

ALG

5 comments:

  1. Cute shirts, especially cupcake one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cute. Plus since the weather can go from cold to warm in a matter of a few yards, it will be a good item to have

      Delete
  2. Wow that's a really good deal! I didn't know that people could bargain at a thrift show.

    ReplyDelete