Saturday, October 12, 2013

SPRINKLES!

Hey there,


I got picked up today so that I could go home!!! My mom wanted to go the Sprinkles Cupcake store before we left La Jolla. Told my friends Sarah and Bob I would take pictures for them. The store looks so fancy! I mean the walls are glass and it's kind of decorated for Halloween! The cupcakes were decorated based on the flavors.

If you have never heard of Sprinkles Cupcakes, it is quite famous/popular. It's been on tv a bunch of times too. I love how the store looked. I think having so much glass makes the store cuter and more clean looking.

Off to the side of the cash register there was a display case with some clothes. Not the cutest design in the world, but still simple.

On the side of the store there were orange ghost decals to get everyone in the mood for Halloween!
On the wall behind the displays shows the prices and products as well



Most stores have a menu with their items and prices, but Sprinkles has it set up a tad bit different. Hopefully you guys can read this menu. Look at the prices!!!

 These are the six cupcakes that my family kept. I don't remember the flavors but I got a smores one! I believe the others are dark chocolate, chai latte, chocolate marshmallow, and idk the others . . .







After we purchased the cupcakes for the humans I noticed cupcakes for doggies. Thought it was pretty cool so my mom decided to buy one for the baby. I will say that my doggie enjoyed her mini treat.

Before leaving the shopping center we grabbed some Rubio's for dindin. I would normally get a bean and cheese burrito, but I ended up getting chicken taquitos! With a small side of rice, a mini churro, and a vanilla coke. I was surprised when I unrolled the paper to find cheese on my taquitos. Being a crazy picky eater I was slightly upset about the cheese till I took a bite of it. Tasted darn good and my baby agreed lol She ate most of the cheese I had. Probably not a good thing.

ALG


4 comments:

  1. sounds yum and looks good and i still need to eat my potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eat it when you feel like potato. you know my mom always buys to make for you when we go to marukai

      Delete
  2. I love Sprinkles! Red Velvet Cupcake is so yummy! Bought Kalani 2 bday cupcakes back in June, he loved them of course! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We tricked my bro into thinking that my doggies cupcake was his XD

      Delete