Sunday, October 13, 2013

Kaiser Hospital And Food!!

Hi everyone!

Yes, I am home AGAIN! Last time I was home I didn't get to have any homemade food so this time I was so excited when my mom told me bout all the food! I did have an eye infection on and off for about a week so my mom decided it would be good to take me to Kaiser. Since it's the weekend, the wait for urgent care was like an hour. Instead of sitting in the waiting room we went to the cafeteria. I wasn't too hungry for food food so I chose an ice cream bar! We all know I love mango flavored stuffs right? So of course I grabbed the mango and cream bar! It was so delicious because it was mangoy and creamy and there were even chunks of mangos!!
This was my yummy dinner. I had a small salad as usual, curry with rice, nachos since I've been craving em, and some oreo ice cream pie/cake. Homemade food is sooooo good guys! My mom made me some extra foods to take to school with me. Before I go back I have to pack up all my goodies to enjoy for cold days. Exciting right??
Why does the weekend have to be a mere two days? Makes me so sad when I have to leave so soon. I just got here and I am leaving in a little over twelve hours. Sad face (like my boo would say). Speaking of which, I only got to see SJ for like four hours. Plus he left early! Not sure why, but he did and it always catches me off guard when he leaves earlier than expected. Won't get to see him for a while :/ Unless he visits for Wongfu!!!

Did some homework stuffs earlier to avoid feeling too stressed later. A part of me is glad to be going back, but the other part is quite upset to be going back. I told my fam that I wear shoes like 17 hours a day so I forgot what the floor feels like lol how odd is that? I'm serious though! Don't take small things like walking barefoot for granted!

ALG

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you home just for a short time; back to your college sisters :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Home was nice. It's like a whole different world

      Delete