Thursday, October 10, 2013

Not My Day (Or Anyone Else's For That Matter)

Hey there,

Started the morning off with Bob searching for her ID card. She didn't find it till later in the day when her roomie found it. We went to eat, I had tater tots and one piece of bacon. Bob saw on her app that the shuttle would be coming in like seven minutes so I decided I had to walk because I couldn't wait. What do you think happened? Bob and I started walking and the shuttle pulled up. Of course we were too far from the shuttle stop so we fast walked to the next stop and pilled on into the shuttle. Oh, did I mention it rained? Rained in the morning before I got out of bed, then on and off through the  day.

I was so exhausted, well tired, today. I never fall asleep in my ASL class, but today I had to struggle to keep my eyes open during the video in ASL. That's how I know I was tired. I do enjoy ASL class though. My TA is really nice and sometimes I forget that he is actually deaf. Today he told us we have to tell him if we need the volume up or down because he can't hear lol Not saying it is funny that he can't hear, but the facial expressions (the way he said it) were full of character.

Had a bit of time before my Chem discussion so I went back to the dorm. All the time I was outside, I never got rained on. So I thought okay, when I need to leave to Chem the rain will start up again. Guess what happened? Yes, it started to pour, then drizzle when I actually had to walk. Chem quiz made me feel so incompetent. Chem has never been my best subject so it can be a struggle at times. I even saw something on the quiz that I didn't see in class. I was so confused because I never have fallen asleep in Chem class. So I know I couldn't have missed it! The quiz changed my mood, making me even more upset. Sarah met me and we tried a new place for dinner. When I got there I realized my backpack bottom was wet. I thought it was from having my bag on the class floor. Turns out my water bottle uncapped itself and poured all over the bottom of my bag. It was only a fourth of the way full, but still! A few drops wetted my pants and my black bag. I took everything out of my bag and saw a good amount of water filling the bottom of my bag. So depressing. Sarah helped me dry my stuff up. This is the mess of napkins I had to use.

To our amazement there was a fireplace in the middle of the dinning hall. How nice is that! I put all my stuff near it in hopes that it would dry up. Come on, how does a water bottle uncap itself?? While I was waiting for it to dry I had some fried chicken with ranch and mashed potatoes. Reminded me of the chicken at my middle school. I would only eat it if I had ranch! Yes, I know I am strange. This is one of the times when it wasn't Sarah's day. She wanted salad and they ran out. How does a salad bar run out of salad?? Then they also ran out of dressing. What the heck? Oh and at lunch the guy gave her like half the normal amount of pasta. Odd right?

My bag and stuffs didn't dry all the way so I carried them separately back to the dorm. Not a short walk I must add. Did some homework while SJ played a game (League?). Felt depressed and upset for a while. After I showered I felt better and after singing later I felt even better. SJ says I should study before I fall asleep instead of blog because the brain remembers what it learns an hour before you sleep. I use blogging as a break from work so I guess I will either break earlier or hold off a tad. I have been wanting to go home for over a week now, but I have a lot of work to do. Wrote it out and I think I can tackle it. I am up for the challenge. Only have two classes tomorrow so I will try my best to get as much done as possible. The thing is that if I finish then I feel bad making my mom drive down without much notice . . . She says it's okay, but Idk. Wish me luck you guys!

ALG

3 comments:

  1. Chemistry was my worst class in high school. I agree, studying right before you go to bed helps memory retention.

    ReplyDelete