Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Midterms Are Coming

Hi everyone,



Sorry in advance for such a short post today. Here's a few pictures. Midterms are coming and I think this dead crow is a sign of what's to come. . . Found it on my way to my math review session. Made me think of when my birdies died. Those were sad times.










Here's the inside of Goodies and the food I got. It was good and it was two dinners for me.

I have midterms this week and next week so my posts will be less often and a lot shorter. I would love to write a bunch, but studying comes first. Don't worry, you aren't missing anything too exciting.

SJ and I are both a bit stressed from school so we had a bit of a quarrel, but we took some time to cool off and now we are better.

Sleeping with my strawberry and cow.

ALG

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your mid-terms. Eat well and sleep enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just had my math midterm! Waiting for my English and Chem ones ~_~. Good luck on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you everyone for the wishes! I have my math midterm in less than ten hours

    ReplyDelete