Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Home Cooked Meal Away From Home

Hi again,
Sorry about not posting yesterday. Here's what happened though.

On my way to my Chem class a couple of friends and I stopped at 'The Big Red Chair' to take some photos. I had to climb up the side of that thing and let me tell you, getting down isn't as easy as you may think it is. Originally when people mentioned the chair I thought of a comfy chair not a wooden chair. I was a bit bummed, but I am still happy about getting a picture on it. 
After my lunch I was craving ice cream so I went to the store under Pines to choose one. This is my mom's and my favorite one. I find that the outside stuff makes the ice cream less cold. Easier to consume.


Got a lot of work done that I didn't even realize it was dinner time! I couldn't keep myself from having the meat and rice my mom sent me with. I was missing a veggie so I went to Cafe V and requested broccoli. At home we eat veggies with mayo and soy sauce so I grabbed some mayo to mix with my soy sauce. It wasn't the right consistency, but it still reminded me of home. My mom told me my doggie ate the same thing as me too!

Just a semifuzzy picture from the balcony.

I was doing a few more things for homework when Bob comes through the door talking about free pazookies! She, all stinky from taekwondo, and I, in my pjs, ran over to Middle Earth to get our goodies. I guess we should have gotten there earlier because the ice cream was like soup. There was still cookie left so they gave me soup with pieces of cookie. Doesn't look pretty but it was still really yummy.

Before bed Bob and I decided to color a page in her coloring book. I didn't finish my page yet, but Bob did hers. Maybe I will show it when I finish mine.

ALG

3 comments:

  1. That HUGE chair makes you look smaller than you are :). Good thing it wasn't a rocking chair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny lol Bob and I went back there today

      Delete