Friday, October 18, 2013

Fire Alarm!

Hey there,
Today UCSD had its fire drill at 7am. Got out of bed at 6:36 because I wanted to make sure I was dressed and prepared for the drill. I wore my favorite long black pants, a t, light blue hoodie, and my uggs. I got out of the building so I could get my hands on a sprinkle donut!! So sorry about not giving you guys the full experience of the drill.
Each hall had to gather outside their dorm. This was our hall. I saw a lot of people in PJs lol Glad I got up early. Bob said I was still wearing my PJs, but I actually changed . . . Aqwrd right? I mean I actually got up and changed instead of rolling out of bed and out the door.
Here's an idea of what it was like outside of our dorm.


This is a video of what we saw when we got to our floor. How creepy is that?!?!! I mean if you saw a wall when the elevator doors opened wouldn't you be scared?

Well that's the morning fire drill.

ALG

4 comments: