Saturday, March 29, 2014

Trip to Little Saigon (again)

Hi friends!

Remember the posts back in August about Little Saigon market and beauty store? Well we went back! I asked my mom if we could go back because that's where I found my favorite pair of falsies. Of course I went a little crazy at the beauty supply store right? I bought 16 face masks, a mini lotion, bottle of acetone, bottle of cuticle oil, super cute rhinestones, nail chart key chains, a mini glass cup like they use at the salons, and of course a pair of falsies! All that for a grand total of $24.30. Not too bad I'd say.





Mom said something about a big mall nearby so that's where we went to next. That's the outside. Sorry I couldn't get the whole building in the shot.







When we walked inside I felt like I was in a different country (I say that a lot huh?). There was a big glass case with an amethyst rock inside. Guess what my brother said about it. He said it looked like a fancy toilet!









Here's a little bit of what's in the mall. I was spoke to in Vietnamese a handful of times. I had NO clue what they were saying so I did a lot of "oh, no thank you" lol I did end up finding the exact lashes I wanted! They were 2 for 5 so I got 2.

There was traffic on the ride home and I remember my mom asking if I was going to take a nap. Then within five minutes I was out. Woke up with my neck all sore from hanging my head to the side at an odd angle. Felt like I was asleep for an hour, but I bet you it was just like 5 minutes!

ALG


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got your moneys worth. Should get one of those neck pillows to prop your head straight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have one, but I'm sure I would forget to actually use the thing XD

      Delete
  2. Lol, my brother would probably say the same thing as your brother's. Haha, i should've given you lesson in Vietnamese! ;)

    ReplyDelete