Friday, March 14, 2014

Pi Day!

Hey they beautiful people!

*Click HERE to listen to Michael Buble's It's a Beautiful Day*

Let's start off by admiring how gorgeous today is. Such perfect weather here at UCSD. Around 70 degrees, 2 mph winds, 59% humidity. Oh, can you guys guess where on campus I am? Guess in the comments below!

So for all of you that aren't aware, it just so happens to be Pi Day! You know, 3.141592653589..... I haven't had pie yet. But I DID have a yummy vanilla milkshake with whip cream and caramel drizzled on top! Ever have trouble holding a really cold drink? Try this next time.

Put the coffee collar around your cold drink and voila! No more frozen fingers or wet hands! Enjoy your beverages!

I wish I could sit here for another hour, but off to Calculus tutoring I go :/

Catch up with y'all laters! Take a few moments to sit out in the sun!

ALG

3 comments:

  1. Someone at work who likes to cook/bake made a Pi cake with the Greek Pi symbol resting on top a round base, all made of cake with tons of frosting. I'll email you a photo. Also, March 14 is Albert Einstein's birthday. Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so you were going to Calculus tutoring on pi day! Lol, I was at my review session for math too and it was my last day of math class too! Wow, too many math and no pie ~_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaa! Didn't even notice. and now I'm off to math yet again for the second time today

      Delete