Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Gospel Choir Concert!

Morning guys,

I really wana sleep, but I am determined to upload this blog.

As most of you know, I am in Gospel Choir here at UCSD! To get the 2 units, we have to attend 2 concerts. March 4th was the mandatory formal concert. Sarah was kind enough to record the performance for Bob, Dory, and I. Down side is that the quality isn't that great. I apologize, but at least you guys get an idea of what went down!

A few summers ago I created a YouTube channel so I could make nail tutorials! But SJ didn't give much support and I lost motivation. Who knew my first videos would be me in Gospel Choir!! Figured it was easier for me to upload them to YouTube than attempt to upload them directly to this page. I hope you guys enjoy! I had a blast, maybe a little too much fun.


Worship The Lord

Jesus Is Mine

Total Praise

Don't Wait Til The Battle Is Over

Lord, We Love You

We'll Understand It

Praise The Lord


Choose your favorite and tell me in the comment section! I enjoy singing Worship The Lord, Don't Wait Til The Battle Is Over, and We'll Understand It.

ALG

1 comment:

  1. Worship the Lord is tops, plus the music stand is not blocking you. I'm sure singing is a good stress reliever and fun too.

    ReplyDelete