Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 3

Morning everyone,

For the last day of Schatzi's stay we decided to go to the swapmeet. Just a small one in town. Cost was 50 cents per person. We didn't find too much, but we enjoyed being in each others company and that's all that truly matters right? I did end up purchasing two items. I got a gel polish, brand SensatioNail for $5 and the Sally Hansen Salon Insta-Gel set for $5! I'd say that was a steal. Although I realized later that the gel strips were missing. Good thing I decided to purchase the polish!



The previous day, on the way back from the thrift store, Schatzi had spotted a small stand alone hamburger place he wanted to try. So that's where we went to grab a bite to eat. I was surprised that the inside had so many booths. Our food wasn't bad at all. To be honest I think I would go back again.


He wanted to leave early to avoid traffic, but I told him he had to meet someone first. After lunch we headed over to the salon so I could get my eyebrows waxed and he could meet my friend. My eyebrows haven't been dealt with in over 11 weeks. Yes, they were crazy funky lookn! Feel so much better now that they are groomed. In the car ride over, the sky looked beautiful so of course I had to steal Schatzi's phone and snap a photo. Hard to tell from the photo, but the sky was two shades of blue.

Got home, did a quick sweep of the house and off he went back to San Diego. I'd say we did a decent amount in the time he was over. Next time we have to try out a few different places to eat and maybe hit some thrift stores downtown. Thanks for coming over Schatzi!

ALG

2 comments:

  1. Although you wouldn't care for it, Shatzi might enjoy a Phillipes French Dip Sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard. Think it is on our list of stuff to do!

      Delete