Monday, March 31, 2014

First Day Of Spring Quarter

Evening,

I had a total of three classes today. Have the feeling that Mondays will be my easy(ish) days. Bob came into my room to wake me up to go to breakfast with her. Those of you that have seen how I sleep know that I sleep with my hand sticking out the top. So she poked my hand and I wiggled my fingers in my dream and real life lolz I could have slept till 9:15 yet I was up at 7:15.

Schatzi parked at Pangea and we walked to class together! We have/will have the same ASL class (as of now I am 1 on the wait list). In ASL classes they make us do role play activities where there are two different scripts, A and B. For the first role play I paired up with a friend I've always had ASL with, but for the second Schatzi and I were paired. It was the most perfect role play. My part told me to tell him about a time I saw someone cheat on a Math test, and ask him for advice on what I should do. This fits because last quarter someone tried to cheat off me during a Math midterm. I know right? His part said that he feels his girlfriend is lying about being jealous of his friendship with a childhood friend. He had to ask me what I think he should do about it. I found it funny because at some point last week he asked me if I was jealous because his childhood friend stayed at his house for a week. Having class with my boyfriend may not be such a bad thing after all.

Math class was in the same building but on the opposite side so you would think I could get a decent seat right? Well I got there 4 minutes into the 10 minute "passing period" and there was a whole mob of people trying to get in the room. I squeezed my way in and decided to just grab a seat instead of trying to get closer. Just so happens that I ended up in the seat I sat in to take that Math midterm! Technically I sat on the arm wrest/desk. I figured it would help because my teacher writes on the board and my eyesight ain't the best.

Last class of the day was Chem. Bob asked Schatzi if he would like to give us a ride over there, but he said no. Then as Bob, Schatzi, and I were walking towards the shuttle stop the shuttle passed by. I was thinking darn now we have to walk over and fast so we could get a decent spot. But then Schatzi said he would take us! Kind of hurt myself moving the front seat so I could get into the back, leaving Bob the front seat. The pain was still there on and off for a few hours actually. I'm all good now thouogh! We got to class 24ish minutes early. Thanks for the ride! The class brought back so many memories. I think I am nervous about taking this class. Have three online homework assignments already as well as a quiz next week. A nice welcome back present.

Later in the day I started to feel really down. Not sure why but it just happens I suppose. Bob, Sarah, and I hit the gym again to play racquet ball. I think we got laughed at a lot, but to be honest I couldn't care less. Had fun but now I have to get back to work :/

ALG

1 comment:

  1. Probably down after coming back from Spring Break and getting back to the grind. Play even more racquetball.

    ReplyDelete