Saturday, March 29, 2014

Cupcakes!

Hey there!


My friend's mom owns a bakery in town and it's been a while since I've gone. Started craving one of their yummylicious passion fruit cupcakes so I shot my friend a text. Bit of tag communication resulted in him delivering cupcakes this morning. Aren't they beautiful? The front two and back right are all the same flavor. The only exception is that mine has fondant on top! I'm not sure why but I love fondant! I think it makes everything better >.< The cupcake with the red ball on top is their signature which happens to be a chocolate cake with fresh raspberries and dark chocolate ganache. I only ordered the three passion fuit, but he added the signature for my mom. Isn't he sweet? I'm sure you all could guess, but the baby and I already devoured our cupcake.

Thanks again for delivering, and sorry I was in PJs!

ALG

2 comments: