Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Bruise II

Hi everybody,

So what have I been up to? Did someone's nails. I drew what could be called daisies on her nails and accented them with caviar beads.

Also did mine the other week Just a simple light pink ombre with glitter.

Had another evil chem midterm Thursday night. Didn't have time to really eat dinner and since the test went from 8:30-10:20 pm I couldn't get food from a dining hall. Schatzi was so sweet and offered to grab me food and have it for when I finished my test. Finished a bit early and texted him. By the time Bob and I got back from the test, Schatzi was sitting outside our building. It's adorable. Not sure how to explain it but he does this thing with his feet. I guess you could say he stretches out his legs, heels on the ground, and kind of wiggles his feet. Lol yeaaa  don't know. Back to food. This was my yummy dinner! Had half and saved the rest for later.








Not sure which day this is from, but nice right?













Late Thursday night I decided to do my nails. Kind of a failed attempt, but there they are. From thumb to pinky they read: 14 S.G, BAM, POP, ?!.., !!! 





Spent the weekend with Schatzi. It's been a while. I mean maybe like two weeks or so. He and I both had papers and homework to work on, so we agreed that a sleepover wasn't the best idea. This weekend was nice. We watched one of the Ninja Turtle movies and We're The Millers. I will say one was funnier than the other and one was more interesting than the other.

You guys all know by now that I am picky. Schatzi knows too and he tries to make me food that he thinks I would enjoy. This weekend he made me a Dump Cake. Sounds odd right? Well I think he and I were both pleasantly surprised by the finished product. I got to take some back to the dorm with me! I mean I usually get to have some here, but I packed it myself this time lol You guys should totally try it! I thought it would be far too sweet at first, but I think the cinnamon kind of balances the sweetness. He's been cooking recipes from this cookbook since he got it in the mail. Think mom got him hooked. Pretty soon he will have cooked his way through the entire book!

Before he dropped me off at school today we swung by UTC. I've been in need of a refill of my face mask. My poor face has been suffering for far too long! Was bummed when the lady said they were out of Oatifix. So I decided to try a new mask. This one is called The Sacred Truth. Also needed a new slice of soap. This time you can tell it was cut from the big flower soap.



Lastly, I decided I would try Grease Lightening. My first time at Lush I was wanting to try this, but wasn't down to pay so much for such a small bottle. Guess I was ready this time. Used it after I washed my face. Hope it works as well as people say it does.

Not too busy of a week. Unless I have over looked something O.O As far as I know I have a math midterm, an MMW workshop, and probably chem help room. Aside from school my aunt is coming to visit! We (my aunt, Schatzi, and I) are going out to dinner. She is kind enough to be willing to take a few bags of my stuff back home to make the end of the quarter move go a bit smoother. So gotta finish packing those!


I'd like to get a bit more rest than I did last week. I was sleeping at 1-2 am then getting up between 6:56 and 8ish. Now that I look at it, seems like a decent amount of sleep. Was also working out nearly every day. Which is something I need to get back to. I stopped working out Thursday night lol Guess that tells me what I'm doing tonight before shower time!

Oh, almost forgot! I got another bruise! This time it was entirely my fault. Ain't they just beautiful? When I first started to ride Schatzi's motorcycle I would get on first and slide back to my seat. But now I get on second. Schatzi gets on and holds his hand out for me. So I grab his hand and put my left foot on his foot peg. What happens next is something like mounting a horse. I think that may be the best way to describe it. Well I had some issues and I may have hit the part of my leg on the back light or something. I knew I had a bruise this time. The second it happened I felt the pain. Oh yea I did. Didn't know I had two bruises though. They aren't that bad this time. The location is more inconvenient though. I tend to rest my elbow right there on my leg. Done it twice today :/ Give em some time and everything will be back to normal!

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends

ALG


4 comments:

  1. Maybe you should get some bubble wrap for your legs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe XD lol was thinking maybe I need all the gear. Helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, gloves, shin guards, etc.

      Delete
  2. Haha, that was so sweet of him and love your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete