Friday, May 9, 2014

Pulled Pork?

Evening,

After finishing my math homework at the lab I paid Pines a visit. There weren't many options because it IS Friday night. Didn't feel like salad or pizza or fries. Wanted a real meal so this is what i got! Surprising right? Nearly half a plate of meat accompanied with roasted seasoned potatoes. Really wanted a biscuit or roll with it, but of course they didn't have any. So made a piece of toast. Must say it was a delicious dinner!

Probably one of the fastest posts I've written. Why? Because I've been squatting while writing this >.<

Sweet dreams!

ALG


8 comments:

  1. It looks and sounds like Schatzi's taste buds are rubbing off on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't want to know why you were squatting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mini "workout" plus limits the time I spend writing

      Delete
  3. Now that's multi-tasking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa you know how I do that with my exercising. It was hard trying to brush my teeth and comb my hair XD

      Delete
  4. Lol, maybe i should try to brush my teeth and comb my hair at the sane time! It sounds like fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete