Friday, May 23, 2014

Lil Miss Short Cakes

Afternoon everyone,

It has been a hectic, stressful, emotional roller coaster the last handful of days. Been trying to watch my weight on top of it too. Remember the day there were those food trucks on UCSD campus? Well there was a cupcake food truck today! Or is it a cupcake truck? Either way Schatzi and I decided I deserved one. Not really sure why I do though because I woke up late and am behind in the homework category of my life. I got the Raspberry Lemonade cupcake! I would upload the photo but my phone is kind of dying . . . so it won't send the picture. I will say that it is a cute presentation. Although I would have done it way different. Maybe some real raspberries and a mini bendy straw instead of the straight one. The cake itself is very moist. The frosting is a tad bit tart. Not bad for a lil cupcake. Check em out here!

I called Schatzi after I bought it and told him how it made me want to make cupcakes. Guess what he told me. He said I could bake some this weekend! It's been a while since I last got to bake so I think it's time to bake something! Tell me what your favorite cupcake is!

ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment