Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Sun Burn

Hi everybody,

Don't have too much time to write this, but let me share some key points with you.







Went to the beach today with Bob and Schatzi (he left within 3 minutes of getting there). Had to walk there because we kind of missed the bus.


Wore swim bottoms and a tank top.

Flashed my first car today. On accident! Was hot waiting for the
bus in the sun so I moved my straps to the side a bit. That's when one side of my top decided to fall down. Hope people thought it was just part of my swimsuit since I WAS wearing a bikini bottom. OR hope that nobody saw it happen . . .




The sand was so pretty!






Got back to school and knocked out on the couch. Was so dang tired.

Showered and saw this new design on me. Like it? Doesn't hurt too much. Yet lol

It'll fade eventually.

ALG

2 comments: