Friday, May 2, 2014

Bruised Where?

Yes, hi again!

Earlier in the week I discovered this lovely bruise. Scared me at first because I caught a glimpse of a dark shape on the inside of my left thigh. I thought it was blood so I tried to wipe it off, and when nothing was happening I decided to walk to the common room. I say that because the lights in the room were off and it was bright in the common room. That's when I saw it was a bruise. How the heck did that happen?!?!! Took me a good while to try to figure out how I could have gotten it.

I walked to my first class, ASL, still confused about my bruise. Schatzi came into class and I showed him the picture. He suggested that maybe it was from the bike. Remember that day he and I went to the ASL Deaf World extra credit? Well we were riding down a road with a lot of speed bumps. As we approached one I noticed he wasn't slowing down. He didn't see it, and we both got a bit of air for a few moments lol

The location of the bruise makes perfect sense too. I got on his bike last night and yeaaaa that spot hurt a bit. It'll be gone within a few more days.

ALG

2 comments: