Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Choc Strawberry Girl

Hey there,

Today was a busy day. I had a bit of down time (an hour) to eat lunch so I met Sarah at Pines. Lines were all crazy so I got the easy unhealthy option, pizza. She had to leave me after 15ish minutes so I walked over to Roots to get out of the cold. While I was reviewing my Chem notebook I decided I'd get myself a Chiller. Remember those? Yea, it's been a long time hasn't it? Today's special was Raspberry lemonade. Sounds better than it turned out to be though.


I was sitting there minding my own business looking down at my notes when a random girl came up to me and asked if I would like her strawberry. She had two and couldn't finish one. I was surprised anyone would do that. I accepted and thanked her. It was delicious! The chocolate had a nice crunch to it and the strawberry was juicy!

ALG


4 comments:

  1. Looks as good as it tastes. Your lucky day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, for me an hour of lunch is not enough since it take me 20 min to walk back to campus and another 10-15 min in line for lunch then another 20 min to walk to class after i finish eating! So you see i don't have that much time to eat! 1 he break is very stressful for me :/

    ReplyDelete