Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day & Birthday

Morning!

This weekend as you all know is Mother's Day weekend. My grandma's birthday happens to fall around that special day so my family celebrates both special occasions at once. Due to my favorite class, MMW, and my chemistry teacher I couldn't make it home. My dad sent me pixs from the family dinner. They went out to Luicille's!! Can't believed I missed that. I feel bad for not going home, but what made things worse was that three people couldn't make it. Well four if you count me. My family is small to start with so missing four people is a big deal. If I counted correctly, only eight people were there.


On a happier note, look at how pretty the cake was! Loving the floral print on the white chocolate accent pieces. Also wishing I could have eaten that macaron! Such an elegant looking cake. The mini rose adds the perfect feminine touch too!








Sorry I couldn't be home for your special day mom. I hope you find some time today to relax. You do so much all year. Enjoy your day and I hope you like what I sent in the mail! Happy Mother's Day!

ALG



3 comments:

  1. The cake tasted as good as it looks. The Family missed you not being here, but we know we'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! The cake is so pretty! XD My family went out to eat too, but i couldn't join them either. Lol, I have a really big family, including all my aunts and uncles and their kids and grandkids so none of them would be missing me much ~_~''

    PS: Sorry, been pretty busy with midterms lately. Can't you believe it, I've been having midterm every single week since week 3!!!! Studying for my last one now :( Lol, can't wait to see you and Ayu over the summer! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries T! That's crazy though. So many tests!

      Delete