Thursday, September 10, 2015

Victoria's Secret Offer


Hi guys,


Remember my post To Leave OR Not To Leave? I had an interview August 25th and I heard back on this past Monday. I was at work at the time so when I went on break I gave the voicemail a listen. When I called back she had already left for the day. Before I could call her on Tuesday she called me when I was at the gym. I was hoping I wasn't breathing all heavy into the phone. Well I got a job offer.

She had asked me to come into the store Thursday. When? At 6 in the MORNING!!! I am sooooooo not a morning person. I have been trying to wake up earlier the past week because of a comment someone had made but I've been struggling. I was proud of myself for getting out of bed at 8 but having to get up at 5 was a huge difference for me! By some magical force I was in bed before 9pm last night, but I fell asleep around one . . . or two. I did get up at 5! Made it to VS (I took that photo over there ->) and went through some onboarding procedures. 7:30 tomorrow morning. Yay for it being a bit later than today, right? Maybe this will teach me how to wake up at a normal time like a normal human being.

Sorry, but I am kind of really freaking out about several parts of my life and honestly wish that I could get some feedback here guys. You know that saying "life is like a rollercoaster"? Turns out not all of us enjoy rollercoasters

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment