Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Tires


Hello guys,

So I know next to nothing about cars. This was my tire the other week. Not the best shape right? Well I got chewed out for not noticing sooner, not taking good care of the family car, etc. You guys know how these types of things go. Long story short and a few hours later we got the car back with four new tires. Anyone want to help educate me about tires and car stuff? Knowing me I'll end up being one of those clueless girls on the side of the freeway with a blown out tire helplessly freaking out.





Not the smoothest shift, but I have been trying to put more effort into eating healthier for breakfast. For the past week this has been my typical breakfast. I've also been going to the gym a bit more.










Let's just say that I am the strongest person. Not even average to be honest. I had to change a hand piece out of a machine and managed to cut myself in the process. Apparently holding down 22lbs with one arm while trying to use that same hand to keep open a clip to use the other hand to remove the rather large piece was too much for me. It's also quite difficult to clearly photograph this cut on my little finger. I'm a baby when it comes to cuts so this was kind of a big deal to me. I even wore band aids at work so my finger wouldn't get all those icky money germs, food gunk, and Panera grossness inside. But I won't let my baby cut stop me from going to the gym!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment