Thursday, September 17, 2015

HHFA



Hola!

It was a beautiful day yesterday so of course I had to take a photo! I love when there are clouds in the sky. Makes me want to spend the whole day outside on the grass. Well a blanket on the grass since I'm allergic to grass. (side story / flashback: Schatzi used to live in an apartment back in the San Diego days and we were walking to his apartment when we came across some grass. I was going to follow the path the long way to avoid the grass when he came over and practically threw me over his shoulder carrying me across the grass. Definitely caught me by surprise! One handed and he had stuff in his other hand. So strong!)



I had the day off from my jobs and it's been quite a while since my last massage so I treated myself to a massage. The cool part was that that specific day they were donating $10 of each massage/facial to the Healing Hands for Arthritis foundation! I didn't know about that till after my massage and the receptionists told me.

I also made a small donation. After writing my name on the little hand paper the receptionists let me know that I was entered into a drawing for a free massage! With my luck I probably won't get it, but it feels nice to make a donation.
I got a muffin! Food is one of my biggest weaknesses guys. Let me tell you that if I'm having a bad day food can turn it around! My muffin smelled like a churro and was the perfect little size.  Look how cute those napkins are! Yellow is such a cheerful color.

I definitely needed that massage because I had some major knots in my neck and shoulders.

-ALG



No comments:

Post a Comment