Thursday, September 17, 2015

Kale??

Hey guys!

I woke up really wanting sprinkle covered donut holes. Problem with that is nobody around here had sprinkled donut holes! I still gave in though. I got dressed for the gym and drove to get donuts...lol My high school teacher told me I should warm em up and dip them in sprinkles. So I broke out the emergency sprinkles. Yes I have sprinkles on hand! Honestly thinking about keeping a little container of rainbow sprinkles in my purse for those rough work days. Would that be too weird?

After my session at the gym I walked to a bagel cafe to check if they had cranberry bagels. My mom's been talking about cranberry bagels so I figured why not go check it out. Found a cranberry apple bagel for her and this amazing smoothie for myself! It's got kale in it!! And I can't stand kale which is why I was hesitant about spending $5 on a drink I may not like. I am extremely glad that I took the chance on this drink because it is sooo tasty! I need to call and ask em what they put it in because I need to know! It tastes like guava!! Just called and now I'm not loving it as much. She told me part of it is a fruit puree base and a bunch of random fruits...don't feel to confident in em, but still tasty!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment