Sunday, September 27, 2015

Eyeballs Out

Hello friends!

Just a quick little post here but I had to share this with y'all. Last night Schatzi and I got to Facetime for a while. It's always one of my favorite things to do after a long night at work. I am very strange and happen to forget he can see me sometimes. Yeah, I know guys. I don't know how I get through life lol Many of you guys know that I wear contacts and I remove them before I go to bed, but not all of you may have heard me say I need to take my eyeballs out. Most of the time I need to go take out my contacts I say I need to take my eyes/eyeballs out. Slightly strange way to say it, but that's me. Can't say I've ever heard anyone else say it in those words. Oh, right back to the point of this post. At the very end of our little FaceTime talk he told me to go take my eyeballs out and I was like hey he said what I say! So cute! Plus every now and then I forget to take em out and wake up in quite a bit of discomfort which is why I am also very appreciative of Schatzi reminding me to take my eyeballs out before bed!

Thanks love!

-ALG

No comments:

Post a Comment